TwitchDadTV

Gday from Australia!

Gday everyone,

I figured I would post here since I finally got approved for the server, I am a mature middle aged family man with a wife and kids and have previously played on Roleplaying servers for Life is Feudal: Your Own & Atlas. I am also a Twitch Streamer but been on hiatus having lost the passion from the grind but looking back to start once I can work out what the heck I am doing as I am traditionally a console gamer and have been playing  games since the age of Atari and Commodore 64. 

I have extensive experience in GTA V however it is all on console with the exception of some the GTA's which I did have on PC. I ultimately saw Zaretta streaming the Eclipse RP server and looked like lots of fun so I picked the game up whilst it was on special.

OOC I am pretty straight to the point I don't like BS and tend to get annoyed by constantly immaturity and people of whom have a vocabulary mainly consisting of cursory words lol  😛

Pretty much every game I play has a multiplayer aspect as I am the type of person who likes replay value for my money and enjoy engaging with other people whilst enjoying gaming.

I think that should do it for an intro 

• Like 1