WeeMeme

What Factions/Gangs are active alot?

Been scrolling through forums after playing for a few days looking to join a gang but the forums are no help at the moment as most gangs forum pages look well dead... just wandering if im wrong and they are alot of them still around or they are alot quieter now? Hoping im wrong 

23 minutes ago, gohena said:

forum information on gang is strictly ooc, you gotta find out icly and rp with gang members, forum activity does not reflect the IC activity of gangs 😛

Alright my bad was just a bit worried there glad to hear its mostly IC thats better also thank you for the reply 🙂 

Edit: Also it was just from previous RP forums on other games etc made me wonder as team forum pages usually busy with screenshots and media

Edited by WeeMeme
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WeeMeme said:

Alright my bad was just a bit worried there glad to hear its mostly IC thats better also thank you for the reply 🙂 

Edit: Also it was just from previous RP forums on other games etc made me wonder as team forum pages usually busy with screenshots and media

yeah no worries mang all good welcome to eclipse cx, keep in mind some parts of the forums are IC aswell, like the marketplace and a few other sections.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gohena said:

yeah no worries mang all good welcome to eclipse cx, keep in mind some parts of the forums are IC aswell, like the marketplace and a few other sections.

Thanks and thats helpful to know could have been OOC in IC chatter and that wont end well 😛 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.