BellamyJames

Taco Truck Mod - Adds a lot to the F&B industry.

I think we can all agree the taco truck is an unpopular option for civ RP. You basically do nothing but yell "tacos for sale" until you sell 10 and then go refill. 

I saw a mod that's on Revo that I think would be absolutely awesome in Eclipse. Now i'm not sure the name of it, and the streamer I saw it on didn't know either, but basically you make the tacos yourself, and there's a lot more other food options you can make.

Here is a clip of it in use:

1 minute ago, Wizzidy said:

+1 for reworking taco trucks, maybe to food trucks like mobile general stores... though it would take some thought to balance so people dont abuse it.

At the very least ad a few items, maybe burrito or burger or at least water also, and increase the capacity from 10. Give people incentive to work the taco truck during server events, they'd rake in the dough. 

3 minutes ago, BellamyJames said:

At the very least ad a few items, maybe burrito or burger or at least water also, and increase the capacity from 10. Give people incentive to work the taco truck during server events, they'd rake in the dough. 

Yea right now Eva Cohan has been RPing so hard in this server for the taco truck life but has recently gotten a job at the DOC because of how hard it is to be a taco truck driver full time because the system isnt supporting. I mean think about it, she made a radio channel 222 tacos to you, a slogan, a jingle, she made a way of selling tacos for 1200 and giving people water as a "meal deal"... just brilliant use of what is there, but I think its about time people who wanted to RP as a chef or food delivery driver get some love.

• Like 1

As the town taco girl, ive had multiple wants for changes on this job
being able to sell other items through the truck is a dream of mine, at the very least we need a beverage added to it
as for price as wizidy mentioned it gets tricky, store owners paid alot for the privilege to buy food and water at cost, we dont particularly deserve that perk but $400 to taco bomb per sale is a bit steep

Crafting the way it’s demonstrated in this vid doesn’t appeal to me, make customers wait 5mins? They will just go to the store, the big crafting dream of mine comes from other mechanics in the game, I can go be a farmer for a day, get some wheat “corn” and then go hunting and get some meat, then take my wheat and meat to the taco van and craft them (similar to a drug station crafting bench) now wheat and meat does sell for $200 each (or whatever, it does vary let’s just ball park here) making that tacos base value roughly $400 but due to the effort the player put into hunting and farming I think it should craft 2-4 tacos, maybe based of rng or wheat “corn” quality. and this should void tacobombs cut as the player has sunk time and effort into getting the ingredients

222taco.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, BellamyJames said:

there is the mechanic to hold more than 10 tacos, its semi scripted already its just bugged, go into the taco bomb circle hit e to get a resupply crate, i think the thought behind it was you could fill the truck inventory with extra tacos from the crate, this doesn't work however you just end up with a crate glued to you till you sleep it off

i totally agree on adding burritos and quesadilla because the truck itself has a menu painted onto it, and i swear to god the next person who asks why my tacos arnt $2 like the truck says is going to get run the fuck over. 

• Like 1
  • PogU 1

post thought after attending a server event today, yea definatly need to hold more than 10
and we need to remove the feature where the taco truck despawns after i stand outside it for to long
i found myself running in and out of the event constantly to make sure it didnt go, barely gave me enough time to enter the venue, mingle/make sales before i had to run back out

Just now, Brandon Powers said:

Yes more fucking tacos are needed as soon as fucking possible, that party was epic beyond anything lets continue this fest with a taco. 

9 minutes ago, suggarrhighh said:

post thought after attending a server event today, yea definatly need to hold more than 10
and we need to remove the feature where the taco truck despawns after i stand outside it for to long
i found myself running in and out of the event constantly to make sure it didnt go, barely gave me enough time to enter the venue, mingle/make sales before i had to run back out

Wedding? haha. Yeah definitely need more variety, and higher quantity. Taco Trucks could make a ton of money if they fixed them up a bit. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.