SilverPhantom

SilverPhantom - Dannie LaCoeur (Billed for something I didn't order)

Issue Being Reported: I was charged on my PayPal account for 1600 credits when I did not order them. I don't know if someone hacked my account or if it was a mistake when billing went through to recharge me for the one that didn't go through? 

Date and time of the issue: 6/11/2019 @ 7:35 Central US time

Character's Name: Dannie LaCoeur and Damien Middleton

Other Players Involved: N/A

Evidence and other notes: I have the emails sent to me and the PayPal notification but I don't feel comfortable just posting them where anybody could see them. If a staff could pm me I would be happy to provide my gmail account for them to email me at.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:20 PM, SilverPhantom said:

Issue Being Reported: I was charged on my PayPal account for 1600 credits when I did not order them. I don't know if someone hacked my account or if it was a mistake when billing went through to recharge me for the one that didn't go through? 

Date and time of the issue: 6/11/2019 @ 7:35 Central US time

Character's Name: Dannie LaCoeur and Damien Middleton

Other Players Involved: N/A

Evidence and other notes: I have the emails sent to me and the PayPal notification but I don't feel comfortable just posting them where anybody could see them. If a staff could pm me I would be happy to provide my gmail account for them to email me at.

You could message a Head Administrator on discord, They are the people in Dark Blue colour

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.