TheKanKin

BREAKING NEWS EDITION - 26th

I'm a regular customer at the Mechanics shop, i must say their service is always great but even during my short trips up there i've witnessed first hand the kind of disruptions they encounter on a regular basis. Criminals are reguarly going there and shooting what i suspect are illegal firearms.

I feel for the mechanics and hope they get some law and order enforced at their shop soon.

• Upvote 1

Maybe if they treated their customers better and carried out better quality work then they wouldn't have this problem! Or maybe the fact that their notorious biker club likes to hang around in that area, attracting all sorts of vermin. I find it hard to believe that citizens are going to the mechanics just to shoot the place up - someone or something must have triggered them. LSPD aren't going to sit around at the garage all day, they need to hire private security!

- Comment by Adam We

My main interaction with the mechanics is when some special little snowflake gets injured. Seriously what happens down there that so many people need rushing to the hospital?

The only time I required a mechanic is to upgrade my gorgeous little pink Faggio. I spent around $150k and the two gentlemen who served me were polite, hard-working and a good laugh. I'm not sure they took my Faggio seriously but they were good lads nonetheless.

Here's hoping you get what you want from this. If anyone wants to chain themselves together at the entrance for a protest, I'm in, however I may have to legally disclose something if that's the case.

• Upvote 1

Gun control needs to be stricter! Nowadays with these Gen Z kids running around, they can just walk into a weapons store and purchase an illegal firearm without even presenting their firearms licenses. It's nuts. The GOVERNMENT clearly don't care about their citizens enough, with the rampage of criminals often seen at LS Customs.