Randy Bobandie

Application Process..

So I understand that it takes a while for these apps to be looked at because of the huge amount of backlog but Jesus guys I have been waiting over a month now and I still have no response and every time I try to contact someone to see how fast apps are getting dealt with I am met with no response. As I said before I understand but you guys, in my opinion, should at least respond to the people who actually take interest in trying to get their app done. A month is a bit long and I honestly just want someone to give me an update on how fast these apps are moving. I love RP and can't wait to join everyone on the server.

P.S I looked at a few of the other topics about this and I assure you I am no kid. So please do not disrespect me in this Topic. I appreciate it. Have a great day!

• Like 1

As of right now they are on April 4th with applications from my understanding, they have been on April 4th for the past 3-4 days. I don't know how many people apply in one day but being on one day of applications for 4 days is a little crazy. I understand the frustration from the people who have been waiting this long but you guys also have to keep in mind that a few months ago the streamer population moved to Gta 5 Roleplay and a lot of people who follow those streamers followed them to roleplay and are trying to play on the servers. Eclipse being one of the best servers RageMP has to offer a lot of people are applying to join the community, currently 5000+ applications I last heard. Like I said I understand the frustration behind waiting this long to play on the server, but the staff team is working hard to go through as many quizzes as possible. Hopefully with the opening of the quiz team and recent opening/closing of support staff applications the average wait time for your application to be reviewed will decrease and wont take as long.  All you can do is wait and be patient, complaining does not make your application move any faster I promise you that. 

Edited by xxxJustTimmy
  • Upvote 1