Monoserg

Having Trouble knowing process to get into Eclipse.

In a nutshell, I have absolutely no idea how to get into this server. I don't even know how to get an application to even get into this server. I can sort of "Spawn in" to the server but then the screen is blurry, I press F1 twice, the blurriness goes away and then I realize that no one is in the server. Meaning I don't think I really spawned in really. it's weird, I know. Literally, I don't care how long it takes to get approved. I just want a STEP-BY-STEP guide on how to get into the server. Coming from someone who just came from console to PC. This is hella confusing and tbh, the admins have that "Find forums on how to do it or figure it out yourself" attitude. So rude and annoying tbh.

Hey, @Monoserg, in order for you to join the server you need to do the following things:
1. Make sure you have a LEGAL copy of Grand Theft Auto V

2. Download RageMP from their official website

3. Install RageMP in a separate folder (not in your Grand Theft Auto V's one)

4. Once you open RageMP you'll be prompted with the server browser, when you find the server and click on it refrain from clicking, alt-tabbing, etc. as RageMP tends to crash.

5. If the server loads up without any issues you'll be prompted to make an account or login in an existing one (if it doesn't happen then there's a problem with the way you installed RageMP) 

6. Once you create your account and verify your email you'll be asked to do the quiz. 

If there's anything else that you want help with feel free to message us here, or go to #i_have_a_qustion over at our Discord and ask us there.

Best Regards,
DimitriS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.