sam6420

Reduce license testing length.

The license tests seem a bit long. It's not like you can fail it (as far as I can tell). I was waiting for a new player to finish up their tests and it took a long ass time before they were able to actually get a taste for the mod.

Edit: to clarify, the driven test not the written test.

Edit2: if you don't think it's too long you didn't drive the speed limit.

In real life can`t get the driving license in one day E(for a truck) and A(for the bike) driving category is not so easy to take it......

I don`t support this suggestion

This is a game though, if they really want to make it realistic they should add a year of probationary driving. Players want to get into the game, they want to play. When there is a barrier of entry to play a low-population servers, it can be a turn off.

This is a game though, if they really want to make it realistic they should add a year of probationary driving. Players want to get into the game, they want to play. When there is a barrier of entry to play a low-population servers, it can be a tu.rn-of

Is a game but simulated real life no 100% but 80 % yes.

In real life, you need to deal one examen 30-hour driving after that deal exam and if you pass it can can try practice test that can take up to 30 days, here take you 15 minutes.... That is too much? In my opinion is too fast I suggest add polygon training after you pass polygon with cones you can deal the driving license ^_^

The driving school is not the reason about server population.....

The staff doesn't want to make adverting about this server until is done 50-60 % they have a lot of work I I like his work because he looks very carefully at details, be patient the server will be populated son...

"The details make the differents"

I'm not sure about your country, but the driving test in the game actually took about as long as it did for me in real life. I don't see why you want to waste peoples time.

I'm not saying this issue is the direct cause of the current population, simply that it could be reduced to encourage new players.

I'm not sure about your country, but the driving test in the game actually took about as long as it did for me in real life. I don't see why you want to waste peoples time.

I'm not saying this issue is the direct cause of the current population, simply that it could be reduced to encourage new players.

I don`t know that encouraging new players but....in my opinion, will not do but is my opinion only we need to hear many overture.....

You don't really need to do all three at once, having a driver's license for the beginning should suffice :P Taxi faction leader got his first license only after more than a week - so many tax payer donuts gone to waste :| The DMV is supposed to act as an introductory tutorial, but I am planning to make it more challenging, like removing the mandatory speed limit and checking if a player is keeping to the right speed or check if he's going against traffic etc...

• Upvote 2