AbbieBurger

New, want to make community friends.

Hello, 
New to GTA RP, lately I've been watching some streams, like many I assume. I am heavily involved in another community (Magic: the Gathering) and wanted to get to know people here too.

I just put in my application and was looking to make some friends before I (Hopefully) get accepted.

I'm not new to RP or gaming or streaming.

I plan to stream my gameplay and wanted to get to know people in the community. I'm not sure the best way to do this, the Discord didn't seem to be the place to chat so I thought maybe here would work. It's been a long time since I used a forum (Actually the first place I ever RP ha!)

I plan for my first character to be an ambitious young woman, starting from scratch after living a luxurious lifestyle. Her husband was imprisoned for criminal activities, all their belongings and her business were seized, she has been given a second chance and a divorce. Slightly bisshy and a bad influence on those around her. There are no intentions with her committing crimes herself. I don't want to solidify her character too soon, I like to let my characters evolve early on and find my footing with them.

If anyone wants to chat here, I'd appreciate that.

5 minutes ago, Slauki said:

Hi Abbie! You're just like me then, waiting for the app and browsing the forums. Nice backstory to start off fresh. Any plans for joining future factions?

I wanted to wait and see who my character becomes involved with first, I'd like the environment to shape her path over seeking out people/places/factions/gangs. AND ideally, find some regular characters to interact with 🙂

Hallo,

When you finnaly will hit the town take as much time as you can to see whole town, becouse maybe you will find one thing cool but didint try something else so taking time before acctually getting into action/fun just watch around first.