ThePro

Waterproof phones

A decent idea. Don't know how it benefits the server as a whole except for a little bit increase in RP experience. And fyi, phone irl is not waterproof, just water resistant. If you submerge phone at 1.5 meters deep and more than 30 minutes, it will become unusable. Implementation wise, what do you mean by going into the water? Is the water level above feet, belly, or head to be considered going into the water? I can put my phone over my head and it will not get wet even though im 2/3 under water. I swim IRL and can float and move around with 1 hand up in the air.

Don't misunderstand me, it's a good idea, but among all other good suggestions that directly improve server quality, I can't think of any situation that would put this on top of the priority list.

I don't know about this watter 😄 sounds cool 

But yea would nice to see than Phone is  Item witch one you can leave into the car/house/bag or somewhere els if you lose it than you lose it .

Go to 24/7 and buy new one with New Phone Number and everything els . 

Edited by Chris Bluestone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.