Maddog97

How to apply for a gun license?

Hi all,

Just wondering how to apply for a gun license to buy from the stores in game, I have noticed a post from 2017 that says you can purchase it from the LSPD for $30,000. However with it being 2 years ago I spoke to a couple of people and apparently I have to apply through the forums but I cannot find a section which states it in the forums anywhere?

I'd appreciate any help,

Thanks.

There are two main forums. This forum that were on right now, which is the main Eclipse forum, mainly OOC with some IC sections.

There is also the government forum (RPly a website) which is mainly IC.

A gun license is an IC thing, so you will need to visit the government forums at https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/.

Edited by alexalex303

1 minute ago, alexalex303 said:

There are two main forums. This forum that were on right now, which is the main Eclipse forum, mainly OOC with some IC sections.

There is also the government forum (RPly a website) which is mainly IC.

A gun license is an IC thing, so you will need to visit the government forums at https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/.

I am pretty new to the server so I'm figuring out all these basics. Thanks for the proper guidance.

So when getting onto that website, I must act as my in game character throughout conversations upon it?

18 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

Yes, almost all the sections there are in-character. Any OOC should be limited and clearly marked by (( ooc )) brackets.

How would I locate my admin logs to present for the application? I have managed to get everything else but that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.