nicklaseldal

Unable to clean record (for CK)

Date and time (provide timezone): 

17th of April - 2019 (03:40) CET

Character name

Luca Ezra (previously Nick Hyllesang)

Issue/bug you are reporting: 

I am currently undergoing a Character Kill on Nick Hyllesang, and i am unable to have my police records deleted.

I changed my name (three times in under a minute because the name change feature kept saying "Name is already taken".

i realized after the second time by looking at my license that the name had changed, and i went ahead changing it for the third time, to the name i wanted.

Sadly my record didnt clean, and the felonies Nick Hyllesang had committed is now stuck on Luca.

All the three namechanges was done with Credits.

Expected behavior:  

The CK was supposed to wipe the slate clean as Nick Hyllesang no longer existed, but for some reason the wipe wasn't successfull.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

Attaching a screenshot of the police journal still showing the crimes done by Nick

- [Admin] Punched helped me with this matter and might have a better understanding of the issue than i do, but it would seem like some bug is occuring.

I will be following the post and will be able to answer any question to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks 🙂

CK.png

Hey! 

Sometimes, It says that the name is taken, but in reality it isn't. So just check your licenses after accepting the name change. Feel free to contact the founders for a credit refund. 

Secondly, for your record to be cleared, you must relog after the name change. Only then does the server register you under your new name + wipe your criminal record.

As per the record, please confirm with me if it was wiped once you relog.

About the credits. Only founders can process these.

Thanks,

Support Staff

Xypint

Thanks for the quick response, no im not going to file for a refund cause it does ne matter to me.

I've waited for the police to show up to test it and ill reply once i've seen if my "armed robbery" has dropped, but for now, i see that all my tickets has gone so i believe that the relog was the fix. Thanks again