Guest Charles_Hurst

Awaiting Approval

Guest Charles_Hurst

Hello, people of Eclipse RP!

I am not sure if this is for here, but I have a problem with the approval of my character. I don't know how long is the normal wait, but it's been more than 24 hours.

My character name is Charles_Hurst as stated above if there's no problem and there's just too many characters awaiting approval I'll be okay with that.

Best of wishes,

Charles//

The approval system is going to take awhile as they have thousands of applications to go though. people have been waiting 3-4 weeks and some longer.

just gotta be patient, i am also waiting but just playing around on single player until i get a response

Guest PacFade

I don't understand why they don't make the quiz just longer and multiple choice. Part 1 of the quiz already tests our knowledge on the rules, and then part 2 just makes you type the rules you already proved you know. Making more work for themselves, and making people wait over a month for someone to read a rule that they already answered a multiple choice question about.

I'd rather answer a 100 question multiple choice test that instantly knows how many I got write then type out "/me is blah blah" and wait 6 weeks for someone to read it.

Hey. 

We do have a large queue unfortunately. We work diligently to sort through applications. Although we cannot provide a definite date or time that your application. Currently we are looking at an upward of three-four weeks for application approval.

I strongly suggest you find something to keep you occupied in the mean time. (Learning more about the server at aiding those who want to learn more about us would be a good start!)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.