NickGomez

Phone System

Just an idea RandomArmyStudios got, why not try to simplyfie the phone system with actuall numbers and commands. So you go to the 24/7 stores, within those stores you can purchase an phone, and with that phone you'll recieve a phone number thats locked to your phone, and its simulare to the phone on GTA original Online, but this actually has the abillity to call someone with an phonenumber insted, and surely send text messages.

• Upvote 1

Your suggestion looks similar to the one I wrote, so I'll share it with you.

https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/threads/mobile-phone.2256/

I agree with your suggestion.

Contact lists, phone numbers, messages, sound of the message audible for everybody around you and animation for using phone is must be.

Those would be a bit harder to implement, but a simple phone system would suffice for right now

Edited by Guest

I don't know anything about programming but if SAMP could have this I don't see why this server couldn't.

Yes, this suggestion is possible to make, the question is it GT-MP needs to develop a modification script or do our project developers needs to make it ?

This suggestion would make our cellphones more anonymous and none could contact so easily, I agree for it 100%.

I don't think we can use the actual phone that is in single player and in GTA:O but it wouldn't be hard to implement a basic phone system in C# with just commands to start with and maybe in the future add an actual GUI for the phone or whatever.