Masteroff

GTMP or GTA:N?

I decided to try out roleplaying again after a few years ( coming from samp ) and I installed gtmp, but while browsing these forums I noticed that most people are using GTA:N, is there a difference and should I switch or is it basically the same thing?

GTA Network and GT:MP are two different launchers, currently, the server is running on GT:MP, so to join the server, you need to be running on GT:MP, and not on GTA: Network, but in the future, we may switch back to GTA: Network, it all depends on how stable each launcher is and how often they update.

Eclipse Roleplay for couple of days ago just transfered it's server from GTA:N to GT-MP. And the difference between those two is almost to zero.

If you're using GTA:N you shouldn't be able to join Eclipse's server. So far as I know.

Eclipse Roleplay for couple of days ago just transfered it's server from GTA:N to GT-MP. And the difference between those two is almost to zero.

If you're using GTA:N you shouldn't be able to join Eclipse's server. So far as I know.

Thanks for the quick reply, so I guess I'm fine using GTMP :D