Th3Fr0st

How to do I know if my application is accepted.

I've signed up for this server about a week ago, and i've been keeping up with my e-mail, and attempting to log into my in-game character, but I am seeing no response. Did my application for the server even get into the database, and if so how much longer will it take. I'm eager to get into the server.

Best regards,

Frost.

4 hours ago, Th3Fr0st said:

I've signed up for this server about a week ago, and i've been keeping up with my e-mail, and attempting to log into my in-game character, but I am seeing no response. Did my application for the server even get into the database, and if so how much longer will it take. I'm eager to get into the server.

Best regards,

Frost.

Waiting times are up to 3 weeks due to a high influx of applications. You will receive an email when you have got a response from staff.

6 hours ago, Maddog97 said:

THREE WEEKS! Now that's ridiculous for a video game 8,000 applications or not. I get people have lives outside of GTA V but I've been waiting a week as well. If you can't keep up to your systems that you've implemented then don't implement them I say. (The Quiz marking)

Quality takes time, kid like you wouldn't understand it seems.

On 4/9/2019 at 6:31 AM, Maddog97 said:

THREE WEEKS! Now that's ridiculous for a video game 8,000 applications or not. I get people have lives outside of GTA V but I've been waiting a week as well. If you can't keep up to your systems that you've implemented then don't implement them I say. (The Quiz marking)

Not sure why you're complaining. You can wait 2-3 weeks because of all the Twitch fanboys and maybe get in this server and experience some great RP OR you can apply at another large server which shall not be named and never hear back (they stopped apps at 4k backlog). If you think about what you put in the quiz, all of that has to be sorted through thousands of times. It takes time. Not to mention, RageMP/FiveM are more popular now than ever.

19 minutes ago, Maddog97 said:

@Shamus Copenhagen I'm not used to this sort of gaming, it's a different experience and when my friends invite me to play something I don't expect 3 weeks of waiting to even get on the server. (Now I've done some research on the subject and why it's experiencing high demand I guess I understand it's still pretty frustrating)
I understand it takes some time to sort through them all, I've experienced brilliant RP on many servers that have maybe taken none to 1-2 days for applications. I also understand twitch streamers are milking the hell out of GTA V RP. Either way it's a really long wait lol!

@arnassz - I am 22 years old I'm not "some kid". Nice try though pal, drop the good old "You're a little kid" when you're probably about 16 yourself, lmao.

I mean, complaining isn't going to get your application approved any faster. With that type of patience, relying on volunteers who don't get paid mind you, you act like a kid. You have some growing to do.