Lou1ee

QUIZ

ive tried to do the quiz around 5 times and its failed everytime i use my head and the role play server rules but im some how not getting accepted my answers are well thought through i just dont get how they're wrong.

anyone help i just wann RP man. 

Just now, Azilum said:

@Lou1ee Are you failing the multiple choice section? If so you need to review the rules to make sure you understand them. Memorizing them doesn’t help unless you understand what they mean. 

ive read them i understand them i know the answers im putting are correct i just dont understand why its failing all the time 

9 minutes ago, Azilum said:

@Lou1ee Are you getting past the multiple choice section? It should tell you the number of correct answers. 9/10 etc...

im on the quiz where you select options and the answers are basically in the server rules but it just fails me every time ive tried like 6 times now 

I believe the only way to fail that portion is to choose the incorrect answers (maybe a more senior member can confirm this).  If you are told you get 10/10 and it immediately fails it’s a issue I can’t help you with. Are you informed of your score before you fail?

10 hours ago, Azilum said:

I believe the only way to fail that portion is to choose the incorrect answers (maybe a more senior member can confirm this).  If you are told you get 10/10 and it immediately fails it’s a issue I can’t help you with. Are you informed of your score before you fail?

it doesnt say what score you get just says failed and thats it

Hello me friends. I aint personally in the game yet but did pass the first Quiz (with choosing the answers) with first try. Did show the end result. If you could send a screenshot of your screen after you finish the Quiz and get results, that could give a lot more insight to server admins and other players who could help you. Have a lovely day.