ellykit

Hello everyone :)

My name is Elly, I'm 29yo. Married for 8yrs with 3 kids living in beautiful Miami, FL. I haven't rp'd in about 3 years now, but I'm looking to get back into it! Last place was on Twitter through Attack on Titan RP so I've got mostly the descriptive writing roleplay style down. And I'm a huge gamer, been playing since I was little, over 20yrs now wow lol...

I went to Full Sail University for my BFA in Creative Writing for Entertainment, so I'm trying to get some social skills and creative roleplaying in so I can sharpen my skills again. It's been too long and roleplaying was always a great way to put new ideas for stories into my head. Plus any interaction with other humans about age 7 is always amazing lmao

Anyways, I'm into games like GTA, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 and games of that nature, so I'm pretty experienced on both sides, writing and gaming just not putting them together. So this will be a lot of fun! Still waiting for my application to be approved, super stoked to get started. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hai Elly!

I love your sweet message on our forum!
Did you already checked out our fations? You can find any government (legal) factions and even player (illegal) factions! They leave stories, video's and pictures for you to check them out, even withouth being on the server already! You can also write a full detailed biography for your character already, so once you are in you can directly get to stuff! This will also help for in the future if you forgot something about your character maybe 😉 There is also a forum section for that to leave your character story. People can also give feedback.
Here, we have loads of different people. And sometimes you just don't only have IC friendships, but also even OOC. 

I am glad to see you are so stoked and looking forward to meet people. The question is.. Will I meet you on my Police Officer character or on my criminal character 😉
No matter which one, it would be a please to RP with you!

-Yputi

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 1