Kahan

Two applications

So me and my buddy applied on the same day which was the 19th, he gets accepted 7 days after, meanwhile for me 11 days later no response.

Am I denied or is there some sort of priority queue with applications?

Edited by Kahan

Assuming you meant the 19th.  Have you made sure to check spam folders and such? Also you can log in and try to play the game. If your application is still pending it will tell you when you try to play a character (select character and click play). Just a couple things to try. 

2 minutes ago, Azilum said:

Assuming you meant the 19th.  Have you made sure to check spam folders and such? Also you can log in and try to play the game. If your application is still pending it will tell you when you try to play a character (select character and click play). Just a couple things to try. 

Yeah my bad I edited it, was the 19th, also I've tried to log in, it's definitely not accepted while he can

6 minutes ago, Azilum said:

Was there a large time difference between when you and your friend signed up? Them in the morning and you in the evening? That’s the only other thing that comes to mind. 

There was a couple hours difference in our applications but does that really translate to multiple days added to mine?

Edited by Kahan

I’m a new member here as well so all I can really say is what I’ve read in staff post while I was waiting. I know the quizzes are taken in order so if your friend was before you in time their application would come before you in the queue. You can check out the discord (I have a question section) and see what people are saying. It has pretty much turned into people updating when they applied and their current application status. Might give you an idea of where you would fall in the queue currently. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.