Exmakarz

Wrong Email Used When Signing Up

Hi, I must have typoed my email when I signed up for Eclipse RP, because of this I can't log into my account to play or even just do the quiz to apply to join. I tried contacting a few admins on the discord and have asked a few times but sadly I have gotten no answer, someone told me to try on the forums so here I am! 
I searched for a way to try to change my email on the panel but I haven't found one as it asks me to verify my email when I try to get onto the panel, though I was able to change it here on the forums and verify my forum account, I thought maybe it would change for my panel account but sadly it did not. 

Is there anyway I can get my account email changed by an admin or if not delete my account or get it deleted so I can remake my account with my username?

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.