Guest Tyron_Biggins

Application Created On The 03/12

Guest Tyron_Biggins

Quick post, feel free to delete if it is against the rules. I understand there is a major delay right now, I see on average most members are posting that the process can take up to a week. I submitted my application on March 12th and have yet to receive a denial email/response. I have gone through trash, inbox, ect.. If anyone else has any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Tyron

1 hour ago, Guest Tyron_Biggins said:

Quick post, feel free to delete if it is against the rules. I understand there is a major delay right now, I see on average most members are posting that the process can take up to a week. I submitted my application on March 12th and have yet to receive a denial email/response. I have gone through trash, inbox, ect.. If anyone else has any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Tyron

Whats the account name so i can pass this on to a member of staff that can look in to this for you, But we do have loads of applications to deal with

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.