TTVMikeTheAustralian

Awaiting Approval

41 minutes ago, TTVMikeTheAustralian said:

Don't mean to be "that guy" but I have been waiting 4 days for my application to be reviewed. I'm not sure if this is a standard amount of time to wait or if its due to the influx of peoples interest in RP lately. Just wondering when myself and some friends can start joining the fun!

Normal wait time is 72 hours, but the admins have received several thousand applications recently, so expect it to take longer.  It will probably be several more days.

8 hours ago, CodyDies said:

Normal wait time is 72 hours, but the admins have received several thousand applications recently, so expect it to take longer.  It will probably be several more days.

9 hours ago, TTVMikeTheAustralian said:

Don't mean to be "that guy" but I have been waiting 4 days for my application to be reviewed. I'm not sure if this is a standard amount of time to wait or if its due to the influx of peoples interest in RP lately. Just wondering when myself and some friends can start joining the fun!

((This is an IC section only. Please have this removed or moved to the right section))