Keirb3

Hello. I am having an issue with getting onto the server. I have made an account on the forums and validated my email. The issue I am having is when I connect. I am presented with login and register. When I fill out my forum information on the server into register it says there already exist 2 accounts. This happens even if I use a different email or login name etc. I have trawled through discord and the forums looking for answers before coming here and there are no real answers to the issue that I can find. 

Many thanks.

Issue Being Reported: I am having an issue with getting onto the server. I have made an account on the forums and validated my email. The issue I am having is when I connect. I am presented with login and register. When I fill out my forum information on the server into register it says there already exist 2 accounts. This happens even if I use a different email or login name etc. I have trawled through discord and the forums looking for answers before coming here and there are no real answers to the issue that I can find. 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 13:03 GMT 26/03/19

Your characters name: N/A

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Evidence or notes here

@DrizzyDre Sorry to bother you but it appears you had the same issue as myself. I had read through your forum posts and discord messages about it but the solution is evading me. I am excited about this community and would love to register and try the quiz. If we can get this resolved, we should create a topic so help others in the future because seeing locked threads and no answers are very off-putting and surely not representative of the dedication of the community. 

Once again sorry to trouble you with this but help is much appreciated. Thanks.

On 3/26/2019 at 1:04 PM, Keirb3 said:

Issue Being Reported: I am having an issue with getting onto the server. I have made an account on the forums and validated my email. The issue I am having is when I connect. I am presented with login and register. When I fill out my forum information on the server into register it says there already exist 2 accounts. This happens even if I use a different email or login name etc. I have trawled through discord and the forums looking for answers before coming here and there are no real answers to the issue that I can find. 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 13:03 GMT 26/03/19

Your characters name: N/A

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Evidence or notes here

@DrizzyDre Sorry to bother you but it appears you had the same issue as myself. I had read through your forum posts and discord messages about it but the solution is evading me. I am excited about this community and would love to register and try the quiz. If we can get this resolved, we should create a topic so help others in the future because seeing locked threads and no answers are very off-putting and surely not representative of the dedication of the community. 

Once again sorry to trouble you with this but help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Hey there, I waited to be contacted by the community owner. He's the only one that can help resolve your solution sir. Good to see you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.