st3fan333

Car GPS tracker

Hello,

Simple idea.

Add a GPS tracker to your car which allows you to follow your car to the nearest 10m radius or so? Maybe limit to one tracker per customer? Maybe make it very expensive? Just I feel right now cars are too easy to steal and once stolen they’re basically gone, because the police are useless; I reported my car stolen 3 times and 3 times I went back to check on progress and 3 times I was told that my report wasn’t noted.

Let’s say $50k for the tracker and if car gets chopped you lose it.

Stefan Gurrent

There is a server command to see the location of your vehicle. It is /showvehicles. You can use it about every 5-7 minutes, but it only works if the car is empty. Also, from a Police point of view, every time the server crashes the BOLO list resets. Also, if a BOLO is out for an extended period of time, it is not uncommon for your vehicle to be considered lost, hence why it has been deleted. The Police aren't useless.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.