itznutty

account application

Issue Being Reported: account creation - i have applied twice now to be accepted into eclipse and the first time i got an email saying "do not copy and paste"... nothing was copy and pasted.
then after going over it and going a bit more in depth in my answers i get another decline with the reason "do not copy applications" ?? nothing has been copied AT ALL im so lost where to go with this ive played a fair few RP servers with these style of applications and never had this issue before.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 23/3 11:17pm

Your characters name: ricky brownten

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning:  i have experience in RP 

Edited by itznutty

If you truly did not copy and paste anything all I can do is recommend awaiting help from a staff member. But please remember if you do copy and paste, the server will be able to pick that up and you'll get automatically rejected. If you applied recently the current wait time for a reply is 3-7 days roughly, so it would seem that your problem lies within the server picking you up for copy and paste, as you had such a quick response.

Edited by vKarsoN

1 minute ago, itznutty said:

I did copy and paste my bio from a bio generator just to use as a template but once pasted I HEAVILY edited it to suit the bio I was really going for, so maybe it picked up the original copy and paste from that? 

As soon as you copy and paste I think right away you'll be automatically detected. I would also strongly advise you to come up with your own Biography.

Hi!

If you got denied for "Copy & Paste" that's because we can either find your exact answer in our rules or on the internet. If we're unsure if something is Copy & Pasted we will not deny your application for it. I'd advise adding one or two examples to when you're explaining a certain rule. This'll help you to make your answer more unique and it will show the reader that you understand the rules.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.