kypsha

ERROR: YOUR GAME VERSION IS NOT SUPPORTED by RAGE MULTIPLAYER

1 hour ago, Nyxem said:

Update the game through your distributor, either Steam or the Social Club. Steam should download this automatically, if not just verify the game files. I am unsure how the Social Club version works with this.

Im on social club..

Hey to verify the files on the social club version, go to the folder in which your game is installed, press Shift+Right Click and select "Open Powershell here". In the dialog that's going to pop out, type in "cmd" (without the quotes) and then type "playgtav.exe -verify". This will start GTA V's loading window and after a few moments, you'll be able to see it verifying the files. Let me know if this helped you out or if you need more help.

12 hours ago, Dimitri Sokolov said:

Hey to verify the files on the social club version, go to the folder in which your game is installed, press Shift+Right Click and select "Open Powershell here". In the dialog that's going to pop out, type in "cmd" (without the quotes) and then type "playgtav.exe -verify". This will start GTA V's loading window and after a few moments, you'll be able to see it verifying the files. Let me know if this helped you out or if you need more help.

sadly its  still the same 

Screenshot_9.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.