fultrim

Same Command To Start & Stop

Let's say you walk into a store and decide to start robbing it with your friends.  Then someone comes in and begins FearRP and when you try to use push to talk you can't type the command.  then they shoot and kill you because you can't type the stop command fast enough.

Now let's imaging you could just resend the last command to end it immediately.  Boom now you can respond in real time before you get shot by a guy who can't RP correctly

On 3/21/2019 at 8:05 PM, xxxJustTimmy said:

PRO TIP - When I rob stores I type out /grabcash then press enter.. Then type /stopgrabcash to stop then just use arrow up and /grabcash again and all you have to do is press T then Up arrow x2.. or just have it copied and ready to paste 😛 

+1 

protip... you are doing it backwards.  BEFORE you rob the store do /stopgrabcash then you don't need to start and stop committing a crime.

I guess the real tip here is ... plan ahead next time and maybe don't poo poo on ideas that literally do not negatively impact you in anyway.  Should no one get another flavor of ice-cream but the flavor you want too?  I guess if Timmy doesn't want it, use it, need it, or care about it then it must be something to deny others of #selifshmuch

6 minutes ago, fultrim said:

protip... you are doing it backwards.  BEFORE you rob the store do /stopgrabcash then you don't need to start and stop committing a crime.

I guess the real tip here is ... plan ahead next time and maybe don't poo poo on ideas that literally do not negatively impact you in anyway.  Should no one get another flavor of ice-cream but the flavor you want too?  I guess if Timmy doesn't want it, use it, need it, or care about it then it must be something to deny others of #selifshmuch

Did you not see where I said +1 ? literally was giving a suggestion about how to make it faster so you don't have to type out /stopgrabcash then gave the idea a +1 #notthebrightest 

#LikesToUseHashTagsInChat +2 for going with it

Your right... you didn't -- sorry.  I read it too far between the lines.  My bad.  Also, I still stick to 1st thought... just do it first.  That is what I am doing till we get some added options

Edited by fultrim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.