Guest Mike Cowell

Email Change?

Guest Mike Cowell

Hi!

I was trying to log in when it said verify location. I went to my email when i realized that most likely my old email is there. Is there any way of changing the email, since i cant now play. I really dont wanna lose my characters, please help.

Alright so in order to get an email and verify your account you need to head over to our panel which is located on the following address : https://panel.eclipse-rp.net/public/login login using your ingame credentials ( username/password ) and you will see a big green button saying " Send the verification email", after a minute or so depending on the current traffic you will receive an email to verify your account . If it's the case of an actual email that you no longer have access to, please tag me again in this post ( Using the symbol @ followed by my name ) so I can review your reply and help you out further. We are here to help out so do not be afraid to reach out 🙂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.