Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Sign in to follow this  
Dan Vinzant

I will pay up to $300,000 for a nice house!

Having a hard time finding something worthy. Maybe this will grab someones attention. I WANT a 2g or 3g house with a pool that isn't a crap hole. Not in the "Ghetto". Something suburban, fancy, nice looking. I have $300,000 cash I am willing to drop if the property suits my needs. Contact me via PM in forums or reply to this post. Thanks

Edited by Dan Vinzant

16 hours ago, Dan Vinzant said:

Having a hard time finding something worthy. Maybe this will grab someones attention. I WANT a 2g or 3g house with a pool that isn't a crap hole. Not in the "Ghetto". Something suburban, fancy, nice looking. I have $300,000 cash I am willing to drop if the property suits my needs. Contact me via PM in forums or reply to this post. Thanks

Thats not gonna be enough for a nice 3 garage property just saying, Property is going up all the time as their isn't many around 

15 hours ago, DDevastatedTV said:

Thats not gonna be enough for a nice 3 garage property just saying, Property is going up all the time as their isn't many around 

It doesn't have to be 3 garage. I honestly prefer 2 garage or maybe even 1 but I'm just waiting for something to come around and keep saving in the mean time. Not many people posting anything for sale anymore

Edited by Dan Vinzant