Seymour Johnsons

Coming to Los Santos!

I just did  another big hit on a well known crypto exchange, except this time I noticed the funds were low. So I reviewed the wallet transactions and found out a bunch of tech companies have bought up the majority of the coins on the exchange for personal use. I'm gonna help myself to a piece of their pie so I'm heading out to Los Santos to see if he can land a job closer to the private keys of the tech company operating in Los Santos. My uncle was gracious enough to let me crash at the places he owns while he's out of town. I'm not in the city yet, but I bought my plane ticket and departing for Los Santos soon. I'm excited to work on this hit and meet some people along the way!