ILLYRIANN

Summer Credit Sale + New Credit Store Vehicles/Supers

Hello everyone

Since I’ve been receiving many messages over discord regarding a credit sale I decided to make a community suggestion.

1. Would be great if we get a Summer Credit Sale, there is many players that are interested in helping the server by contributing to buying credits. Bringing a sale can make many of us happy and it will be quite a good boost. 

2. Credit store vehicles have been the same for a while, we should re-roll the vehicles a bit more frequently so that we have reasons to buy and spend credits other than just buying VIP and slots. I’d like to see new Supers in the credit store as well and I know most of the players do too. I’m not asking for overpowered supers that go 240km/h at all times with incredible handling, I am talking about supers that are balanced and have similar performances such as the 10F Widebody/Corsita/Paragon. You may say, yes but there is auctions for that. That’s true there is auctions, not many of us are rich enough in-game to even bid on them. Perhaps auction up the supers that are overpowered so only 1 player in the server can own it.

As I mentioned once, I will mention it again, this is something that the players of the community have been asking me for the past month on whether there will be one or not. This is for the Developers to decide however it would be amazing if this came true as we don’t want to wait for christmas times for a credit sale really.

If anyone has an idea about what cars should be in the credit store, leave your thoughts below so that when this thread is acknowledged perhaps those vehicles that you mention might get put up in the credit store.

• Upvote 1

Add rp enabling vehicles to the credit store like utility vehicles, patrol dilettante, golf carts, tractors, food trucks etc

the kind of stuff you don’t want tinned of people to own but still enhance rp

• Upvote 3