Andor

Andor "Big Dutch" Rootman

My name is Andor and this is my story.

Its been a while since I spoken about my past, its something that I like to leave there, in the past. But sometimes talking about it makes you understand why I did it all why I am who I am today.

The year was 1978 in a small country in europe where I was born to a single mother, the term mother is something I use losely here since she never really was one. Rather spend her time on the street "getting her fix" as she called it. I never spend much time with her, rather being with my friends roaming the city getting into trouble or going to school. Surprised? In school I could challenge my mind and the street is where I could challenge my wits and I do loved to challenge myself. Always looking for bigger things to overcome, not getting caught by the police as I got into trouble with my friends and keeping my grades up at the same time. How I did it I dont know.

But all good things have to come to a end and when my crime part of my life caught up to me and I was given a choice: The army or jail. I chose the first, which I regret to this day for the army life I wasnt suited for at that time. I didnt stay long, butting heads with my drill sergeants more and more untill I head enough. Not able to go home I left the country ending up in Los Santos.

No money, no contacts I did what every other street kid would do: I worked as hard as I could and it might sound weird but I stayed away from crime, at first. I got normal jobs, delivered pizza, collected thrash, drove some rich guy to his drug fueled orgies actually became a police cadet. What does all those jobs have incommon? Correct they pay like shit. So thats when I started my second carreer in crime, doing the dirty jobs but doing it smart. Not like those street thugs you see on the streets these days shooting up a mall because their milkshake is not filled to the top. I had friends in the force and I made sure they stayed my friends, bribes keep a man out of jail my friends. As I gained more fame in the criminal world my police buddies got more fame by getting big bust after big bust. Nothing gets your competition out of the way then a good old police raid.

But if you take away one thing from my little story is that good times never last. Hope for the best and plan for the worst and thank god I did because after a certain over zealous police captain started to crack down on police corruption and certain officers I might have had dealings with before got arrested my door got kicked in by a swat team. But I wasnt there, I was gone on the run for something I didnt do. Well I did but my laywers made sure there was no proof I did.

So here we are, 11 years later, same city, same situation. A man with no money, in a city of chances.

This time I will take the crown and keep it.