Alfie154

[REINSTATEMENT] Alfie Watch

Image result for Los Santos Customs Icon
Application Submission

Hello [email protected],

I am writing to you in regard to the application I just submitted. I believe I have the qualities for this job, and the ability to learn any duties assigned to me during training. I will wait patiently, and can not wait to receive a response from you. 

Regards
Alfie Watch

Image result for Los Santos Customs Icon
Reinstatement Accepted

Mister Watch

Thank you for sending your reinstatement to [email protected] and for your patience as we have reviewed it.

We have decided we would like to continue with your recruitment process. You will be reinstated as either a SENIOR MECHANIC or a FREELANCE MECHANIC, whichever you prefer.

Welcome back to our family

Please follow the next steps listed below.

• Join our website ((Discord)) and make sure you register using the same name you used in your application ((In-game Name)) at www.LSC.com/application ((https://discord.gg/h3km9HC))
  • Read over the employee handbook HERE!
  • Watch our training video for further preparation! HERE
    • Please read over the segment titled "Reinstatement" located towards the end of the handbook.
  • Come to LSC within 7 days and speak to a member of management for your new badge and basic training if should you require it.

Kind Regards
Riley Kilgore

COO