ravok[THC]

Brazil Community [ BR ]

I watch football. In fact my favorite footballer is Brazilian. I love BR flag. But I hate Brazilians who come robbing people or talking BR. I said "if you don't speak eng" I didn't say all of BR are bad, just most of them. Do not start crying, this thread is old and you revive it for no reason. It's all forgotten but you just had to come crying didn't you. In fact I don't remember when I last met a Brazilian on the server. So thanks for reminding me.

I didn't saw the date, and there is know one crying here, just you and another guys complain about Brazilians.

I didn't saw the date, and there is know one crying here, just you and another guys complain about Brazilians.

Okay bye.

Basically if some smart people did not understand what Lance meant here... Let me correct it for BRAZIL.

''I didn't see the date, and there is no one crying here''

How do people with this English even get on this server? Fuck me sideways...

Basically if some smart people did not understand what Lance meant here... Let me correct it for BRAZIL.

''I didn't see the date, and there is no one crying here''

How do people with this English even get on this server? Fuck me sideways...

English, its not my first language, I still learning English, and my name is not Brazil, don't talk like you are better than me, just because you know English doesn't mean you are better than anyone. Do me the same favor you did before, check my sentence and make sure I spell everything right.

English, its not my first language, I still learning English, and my name is not Brazil, don't talk like you are better than me, just because you know English doesn't mean you are better than anyone. Do me the same favor you did before, check my sentence and make sure I spell everything right.

Repeating ''English'' too many times. Also try to make your sentences shorter.

English is not my first language, I am still learning it. My name IS Brazil, don't talk like you are better than me, just because you know a language. It doesn't mean that you are better than anyone. Do me the same favor you did before, check my sentence and make sure I spelt everything right.

You're welcome!

(I am about to kill myself for wasting my time on this shit, but it's alright)