Pazz

BloodFX Covering Chat

Date and time (provide timezone): 15/MAR/2024, approx. 00:05 UTC

Character name: Elena Flores

Issue/bug you are reporting: BloodFX is layered over the chat and covers it, making it incredibly difficult if not near impossible to read any roleplay actions or IC speech through text chat. No feature on this server should function in such a way that it ruins the legibility of roleplay and the chat.

Expected behavior: For the chat box to be layered above BloodFX so that you can still read the chat and respond to roleplay. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Get injured in a way that has BloodFX "stains" appear on the left side of the screen, which will cover the chat. I do not have a screenshot of last night's injury which resulted in me having to toggle this feature off to be able to read any medical roleplay at all, but I have one from an earlier date that clearly shows how much it can cover chat, though what is shown is nowhere near as bad as what was experienced last night.

R52sNuI.png

• Upvote 1

To add, the below screenshot is taken from an injury and clip recorded in early January. At this time, the chat was properly layered above BloodFX. Somewhere along the line, something changed and this is no longer the case.

OO7lBRa.png

• Upvote 1