Ritchie Stones

burgershot litter outside

can we have litter laying around burgershot so that people outside still have something to do when there are no orders being taken, I want to make some extra cash dumping litter in the trash like in jail, 
- instead of punishing behaviour of standing around, try reward activity instead.
if people want to stand around and do nothing that's cool for me, because that gives me more to do behind the counter.
it still attracts manny players to a place like it did with the pier back in the day. and it creates many rp opportunities and creates friendships or enemies
and this always will come with good and bad attention,
- i think of we going to place 20 people behind the counter, there will be not enough tips, and people will just start to leave the place in the long run and burgershot will be as dead as it has been since 2 weeks after it first opened. its been dead for over a year. to the point people put up vending machines from hunting, i see a lot of opportunity to flourish from burgershot. 

I agree with giving extra jobs to do for the burgershot employees, but I don't agree that the way it is now is bad. Burgershot is not dead currently, its constantly the most popular spot in the city and has been for a couple of months now. 

5 hours ago, Requiem said:

I agree with giving extra jobs to do for the burgershot employees, but I don't agree that the way it is now is bad. Burgershot is not dead currently, its constantly the most popular spot in the city and has been for a couple of months now. 

i agreed that it is a hotspot now, but I heard some people say, they want to get rid of the salary hunting thing, but I'm afraid that it will kill the entire burgershot social aspect