Guest Drizzy

You have 2 accounts already - incorrect

Hi there, I'm new to this community. I've just downloaded GTA V and the rage client and connected to Eclipse RP. However when trying to register it said I had two accounts already which is incorrect as I've not played here before and just about managed to download everything to get to this point. Would appreciate it if a staff member could clear this for me, cheers.

I purchased it via steam, I don't see why it's saying I've got two accounts when I've never played, still waiting for some help as I've got some friends here so I wanted to check it out.

Guest Drizzy

Update: I've tried with vpn and a social club download of the game, still no luck. I've never played here before and it's getting to the point I want to throw my pc out of the window. Any help would be great. thanks xo