munchingmike

Diamond VIP - Tax Discount

Date and time (provide timezone): 13/JAN/2024 - 15:15 UTC

Character name: Mike Luigi

Issue/bug you are reporting: VIP is not calculating the tax return as it did previously.

Expected behavior:  
Previously VIP would take the upper tax bracket from 35% down to 20%. - Due to the advertised 15% discount from VIP.
I would expect the new Diamond VIP to take the upper tax bracket from 35% down to 10%. - Due to the advertised 25% discount from Diamond VIP.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:
My salary was $420,042 therefor the tax should have been 10% - $42,042.
https://imgur.com/a/TNKqPnJ

Vehicle license plate number*

2 hours ago, munchingmike said:

Date and time (provide timezone): 13/JAN/2024 - 15:15 UTC

Character name: Mike Luigi

Issue/bug you are reporting: VIP is not calculating the tax return as it did previously.

Expected behavior:  
Previously VIP would take the upper tax bracket from 35% down to 20%. - Due to the advertised 15% discount from VIP.
I would expect the new Diamond VIP to take the upper tax bracket from 35% down to 10%. - Due to the advertised 25% discount from Diamond VIP.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:
My salary was $420,042 therefor the tax should have been 10% - $42,042.
https://imgur.com/a/TNKqPnJ

Vehicle license plate number*

Taxes are calculated upon accumulating salary. As an example, players can't accumulate $1.000.000 of salary, then purchase VIP to receive a tax discount on it, instead they need to accumulate that $1.000.000 while having active VIP membership for the discount to get applied upon accumulation. This also means that if your VIP happens to expire, you will still get the VIP tax discount for the part of your salary that was accumulated while having VIP. It used to be so previously as well, it was not changed.

• Like 1