Ritchie Stones

THE NEW TRAILERS

with the new trailers being active now for the trucker job
it would be cool, to own one of these for private purposes, maybe not now but for in the future.
for example to have one to use for drilling oil or exporting massive amounts of items 
also having one of these for our boats would be a great addition in the future to be able to attach to a suv

it would be great if we would have to purchase those trailers separately from the truck, to avoid
them being put in high end with the trailer attached to it, because that would be very hilarious result

ALSO I think it would be smart to park these trailer into a separate special parking place to avoid people taking out these huge trailers at city parking
injuring everyone he is unlucky within the proximity of taking out that ain't trailer.

- maybe we still need a suggestion for people who might abuse this to block off roads, especially when owned privately.
i don't see people doing this anymore with busses, but i can see how this new item is going to trigger some players into"funny mode" at least for a while 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Ritchie Stones said:

ALSO I think it would be smart to park these trailer into a separate special parking place to avoid people taking out these huge trailers at city parking

Just make them unable to be parked like RVs.

If they were added, I don’t think they should be used for anything other than trucking jobs, cause they’re not owned for anything but commercial purposes. 

56 minutes ago, Pegasus_ said:

Just make them unable to be parked like RVs.

If they were added, I don’t think they should be used for anything other than trucking jobs, cause they’re not owned for anything but commercial purposes. 

well, thats maybe not to bad of an idea, I hope its not going to be a plague like back in the day some RV's would be standing somewhere random, 
- also side suggestion, they would need actual bolt cutters like 1 for each door in the back to get into them 

An additional feature could perhaps be that personally owned trailers can, on top of not despawning when completing an order, only be used with personally owned trucks. This would make it so that you can only use the rented Hauler with the rented trailers, but personally owned trucks could use both rented and personally owned trailers. It might do something to help push more people into private trucks instead of renting.

In all honesty, I'd prefer if the trailers didn't despawn whenever you finish an order in general. If they have to, at least make it so that you just pick up the trailer near where the specific depot you're going to is, i.e. picking up fuel and gun trailers somewhere on Elysian, vehicle trailers near Popular Street and cargo trailers in Paleto. It doesn't make sense you would have to pick up a trailer, drive to load up the order and then drop it off, just to have the trailer disappear on you and do it all over, your forwarding agent would always make sure to have another trailer ready for you to pickup at your drop location. I would say that trailers could be picked up near their respective loading areas, or give trailers a second location to spawn at near Paleto.

Edited by Pegasus_
Expanded suggestion