Atlas Cross

Here are a few suggestions.

- Bring back the Italian GTO to bitcoin shop I feel like for those of us who were gone for the holidays it wasn't a fair shot to get a chance to obtain it since it was on the shop for an hour without even a notification about it.

- I feel like the number of active labs should be upped I am tired of seeing the same 3 or 2 labs active I know it's supposed to be 5 but, when the other labs shut down, I never see another lab open up right after. I feel like as soon as one lab shuts down a new lab should open up so at least it's a constant five rather than 3 or 2 labs because it makes it easier to narrow down what labs to guard for the bigger gangs and makes it hard for smaller groups to make money. If anything, make labs have a timer for how long they are active for and after X amount of time they shut down and reopen somewhere else. If they are in use near time of expiration, then they will not shut down until all tables are cleared.

- I feel like those of us who have no intention of selling our cars should be able to purchase them from the bitcoin store for example the super and the Toro's that were added obviously those were giant hit's I feel like so many people would do that in an instant and it would further help support the server and further development literally a win-win on both ends.  Can't make the argument that it would ruin rarity of cares considering it's a little late for that now that some cars that haven't been around in ages have now become common. I am not also saying make the server pay to win either. I do feel that us as players should have a chance to get vehicles we like and want to enjoy as we also enjoy our RP experience. 

Edited by Atlas Cross

3 hours ago, Atlas Cross said:

- Bring back the Italian GTO to bitcoin shop I feel like for those of us who were gone for the holidays it wasn't a fair shot to get a chance to obtain it since it was on the shop for an hour without even a notification about it.

+1 Bring it back... had no idea it was being added. By the time I found out it was too late anyway. Love the look of the car. Would be great for RP

• NAY 1