SebKnight

Looking for Openings at a Private Security Company

As the title says, I'm looking for a Private Security gig, I have almost 6 months of experience working in Private Security, PD/SD/DOC/MD Experience, Expert Driver, Can bring my own vehicle (Granger 3600) if needed. 

Please Text 587-4837 if you're hiring or reply here. If you'd like me to make an application/come in for an interview that's fine as well. 

On 12/26/2023 at 1:55 PM, SebKnight said:

As the title says, I'm looking for a Private Security gig, I have almost 6 months of experience working in Private Security, PD/SD/DOC/MD Experience, Expert Driver, Can bring my own vehicle (Granger 3600) if needed. 

Please Text 587-4837 if you're hiring or reply here. If you'd like me to make an application/come in for an interview that's fine as well. 

Are you still around the city? I am looking for security guards at the moment.