andysoffagain

Rate my introduction

Howdy,

I'm not good at these things.

I haven't played GTA in years, but I'm obsessed with GTA RP. It's honestly the main reason I built a PC, so I would have the ability to mod the game and have access to this world of roleplay. I've put off actually trying to figure out how to do so for a while now both due to real life reasons but mainly because I'm not the best at being socially outgoing. New social interaction makes me nervous. But I've come back full circle to where I'd really like to play. I'm not really sure if I'm in the right place. For full disclosure, the only RP experience I have is some D&D/Savage Worlds/V:tM/Etc that I have under my belt where I either was a player or, more normally, the DM. My favorite aspect of that was always the roleplay though, not so much the numbers and technicalities. Having been away from GTA for years I'm also not well versed there either. All that to say I'm pretty much a newbie to everything with very little experience. There's so much different stuff that goes into this stuff too, different servers and mods for the servers, and I'm really not sure where to start. I'm looking for a place where I can definitely have serious rp but also goofy when I'm not really wanting to get into serious rp(within server rules of course just 'World's Dumbest Criminals' content). I'm not sure if this is the place for me, and if not I would greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction. If it is I hope I get to know ya'll in this community and get to rp with you and have fun.

Thanks for your time

🙂

• hand 1