Walkers

The story of my brother

Sad news, lately my best friend passed away in a horrible car accident occurring on the Senora Freeway, I was the godparent of his young child Louis, most of his close family relatives have passed or are too far away from him throughout his life to really know him. My great friend has left me in charge of his child and his property, I'm yet to take this to a lawyer to sort the legal stuff out, he was a playboy and had a lot of money from his parents who passed at the ages of 13 and 17, his property will need a lot of upkeep, he had many great parties and weddings and this house and I'm sure he said he wants me to carry on his legacy and dreams of being the best and friendliest partygoer out there. I just need to collect the keys from the insurance company, after his death his life insurance paid for the house in full but have done no more.

image.thumb.png.880cc1d2e117d7315ad16e89851b3d5a.png

It is on Americano Way ((No Number))

I would like to collect the keys as soon as possible so i can have the greatest garden party in honor of my dear brother!

Edited by Walkers