Otto Frederiksen

New ways to keep your car clean - Suggestions included

I know this isn't a major issue for some, but I feel like certain people/cars would like to stay clean. I do know about the 1 car wash in the entire city and the ability for mechanics to wash your car. However, with some vehicles and the dirt map in the game, they can become dirty extremely quickly. Like...INSANELY quick... 🙄

So here are a few suggestions I shall offer from my smooth brain to help this issue. 😅
1. Bleach + Microfiber towel to allow players to wash their own cars (existing game items)
2. Car wash kit (new game item) you could buy which would allow for multiple uses
3. A special car "Wax" or "Film" provided by mechanics that would apply an RP style of coating to the vehicle and remove the dirt map (The car would no longer get dirty) This could be priced high as an additional money sink. 100k per vehicle? or whatever is felt necessary. (Much like a real-life ceramic coating applied to your paint)
______
***4. More car washes....but I feel this doesn't cover the issue with some vehicle models becoming dirty unrealistically fast. 
***5. Adjust the dirt maps in the game so cars take a lot longer to become dirty so things are more realistic 

Anyway, just my .02 thanks for reading! 😁

Edited by Otto Frederiksen
  • YAY 1