Bala

Bala's ECRP Map Showcase III: Los Santos

Bala's ECRP Map Showcase III

I'd like to start by saying a massive thank you to everyone that has been so supportive of my modding adventures. Whether that was simply complimenting my work or offering a different opinion or even just their own suggestions, while it has at times been an avenue for me to focus my creativity, it has also felt like a collaborative experience which has been really enjoyable. I spoke about leaving the mod team last showcase and I was frustrated at the set-up and the red tape that seems to cause more issues than any mod glitch would.  I'm at a point, not just with the maps but the vehicles and the clothes where I feel like I'm more less done and I'm eager to share with you all, because that was the fucking point of this. 

To use mods to create a more personal environment to roleplay in. I've made attempts to get the ball rolling and communications between myself and the relevant parties are painfully one sided but no news is good news and like you, I really hope that we see as much of the mods implemented while there are so many of us to enjoy them. I've made attempts already to begin testing but.. radio silence. Perhaps this thread will move things along.

One final note, I've seen some concerns about lag and performance issues recently, with concerns regarding modded content as a cause. To be clear, I can't 100% rule that out but bare in mind, these recent performance issues are just that. We've not pushed a mod update since March. Yes, modded content can have some impact, however, I believe that any negative impact from the mods will be very minimal and wouldn't want to put something that's going to compromise the playing experience. Again, I'm up for testing and optimisation but it's not something I can do by myself, I require server staff to assist me with that.

Anyways, to business! Oh and goes without saying, anything posted here is obviously subject to review so don't take it that all these things will be added, because lets face it, they probably won't. 😅

Some of these are free to use maps from other creators, some are edits to existing ECRP MLOs and some is my own work as well.

Mirror Park Tuning
MPT gets some aqua flavoured with some logo additions and some cool back lighting at Mirror Park.

01.png.171f60737b3edfef26f8ffbb5a399213.png

24/7 Self Serve and Rear Exits
LTD 24/7s (Mirror Park, Grove, Tongva) now have a rear exit and the 24/7 interiors now come with a self-service checkout prop added. Handy for a robbery eh?

02.png.cf75638fcb8c7fe3eac7f4ac5b71d563.png 03.png.8d5c1c503bf4e4b5bdf090cc314b9b51.png

Downtown Cab Company HQ
The old wire fences at the DCC have been done away with and walls erected around the compound, along with plenty of flowers. 
Additionally, there is a side gate and a front gate to ensure those cabs are kept safe.

04.png.9a1142b3432e59b13338c92036719f5e.png 05.png.ee7ea35c004cd43c14a7677cb3fd86c4.png

Los Santos Jobcenter
In addition to the job boards located around the city, the additional of an MLO in Vinewood near the Incident Worker where you can go and pick up a job or check the pay outs. 

06.png.d46311534bdf27d3d2232ebd6b665b66.png 07.png.293ee0352a74fb270647a9e6b676af0b.png

Guffy's Garage
Auto Exotic no more, cleared out the old equipment, through down some lights and added a couple new signs.

08.png.64e8606dd4cf322c01812b72ade4da13.png 09.png.bc4be6b6be7a445f5b3411fa850233e0.png

Legion Square Billboard
You've seen me pestering people for their business logos, this is a preview of the billboard at Legion Square which slowly scrolls through a number of server businesses.

62B5yOY.png

LSPD Mission Row Update
We've replaced the wall text, with 3D text. We've added fences to the parking structure beside Mission Row.
Crucially, the bollards outside Mission Row have been correctly placed within the squares to help with any OCD issues. 🤣

oBORQLR.png NrZYnrT.png

Low End Go-Kart Track
With Low End being moved to the airport, this is the installation of a permanent go-kart track in the area to assist our event team and allow players to give their characters some fun.

ohX9gZr.png I0CQLSh.png

Eclipse Boulevard Pawn Shop
The windows in the pawn shop sucked, so instead of fixing them like a normal person, I went down the rabbit hole and removed the windows and ended up making a full blown pawn shop and basically took the piss with it being on Eclipse Boulevard to give it branding like the server, for a nice little cheeky meta reference. Also, featuring art by the lovely Kellie.

isrAFIT.png BD8ubX1.png

ncFn24m.png

Weazel News HQ
Even my favourite faction Weazel News got some love, with some personalised props and a new garage so Asbo doesn't get his DJ equipment stolen from his vehicle anymore.

8QafHae.png jp0Hc7B.png

That's it for this showcase, I'll make a new one soon with the Blaine County maps and the rest of Los Santos. Hope you enjoyed looking at the work, hope we'll see the work in game soon and all that good stuff. 

Edited by Bala
  • Like 18
  • YAY 1
  • PogU 1