Guest Matt Borisow

Unplayable lag.

Guest Matt Borisow

Hello, so i've been playing here for a few days and i started noticing the connection lag I'm getting, which seems not to happen to other players. At first it was acceptable but now, I can't even write in chat, it takes 30 seconds for the message to show up. Every command does the same, it is unplayable. To check if this happens only on Eclipse,i joined other server and the same was happening. Any ways to fix this? All help is appreciated.

Guest Matt Borisow
38 minutes ago, Hazel said:

What's your internet speed, where are you located, what's your ping in-game and do you use any VPNs?

Besides that try reinstalling Rage MP and if that doesn't help try verifying GTA files/reinstalling GTA.

My internet speed is around 50mb/s, real speed(when downloading) - 11.8 mb/s. I live in Lithuania, my ping when i play is around 40. I verified gta files a few times and reinstalled RageMP, that didn't help.