Tenbae

Unable to buy lottery tickets | Infinite Loading

Date and time (provide timezone): 12/08/23 - 10:10 AM

Character name: Amelia_Clark

Issue/bug you are reporting: I received a glitch report regarding the lottery section having an infinite loading screen. We tried the player's store, including LSMCSnacks, Motorsnacks, GroveGoodies, Pillbox, and Paleto Hospital and neither myself, PopTarts, and the reporting player was not able to access the menu. 

Expected behavior:  Being able to access the lottery menu and buy tickets

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: 

image.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tenbae said:

Issue/bug you are reporting: I received a glitch report regarding the lottery section having an infinite loading screen. We tried the player's store, including LSMCSnacks, Motorsnacks, GroveGoodies, Pillbox, and Paleto Hospital and neither myself, PopTarts, and the reporting player was not able to access the menu. 

image.png

same thing happens with salary menu at bank and sometimes i have to relog to be able to do access them sometimes it work and also sometimes the salary menu loads the default page which isn't the real stats to the character

On 8/12/2023 at 1:17 PM, Tenbae said:

image.png

This issue will be resolved in the next server restart.

• Like 1