Aksana

[delete]

Just now, Ash said:

The installation in your video wasn’t too clean, it was a bit wonky and a bit too deep in the wall but I respect the business! I’ll point anyone that needs safe installation right to you 

Thank you good sir. The job I showed above was just as the man wanted, and it was a rush job to be honest. Any job obtained from this ad listed can be guaranteed the upmost attention and can be ensured to be done exactly to customer satisfaction. If unsatisfied i personally guarantee that I will stay and keep working until the customer is satisfied with their new safe installations.

• chill 1

3 minutes ago, BlueFlame said:

SCAMMER SCAMMER DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, THE VIDEO IS CLEARLY EDITED.

(( editing was fully OOC to hide and prevent metagamers from taking information. The footage is dated as to this date today so please dont mistake OOC editing from IC thank you 😄 this video was actually filmed like 20-25 minutes ago tops look at unix to confirm that if you are so judgy ))

Edited by Aksana
  • hand 1

1 minute ago, Aksana said:

(( editing was fully OOC to hide and prevent metagamers from taking information. The footage is dated as to this date today so please dont mistake OOC editing from IC thank you 😄 this video was actually filmed like 20-25 minutes ago tops😄 ))

(( So you cant show me an OOC video as proof for an IC stuff lmao)) 

this guy is scamming please do not trust him 

1 minute ago, BlueFlame said:

(( its not ooc buddy i rp'd installing body camera get a life harrassing others lol ))

1 minute ago, BlueFlame said:

please stop spamming false things on my post. If anyone went to buy my service they would see that it is 100% legit. You my friend are a non-believer and I have more videos to prove your wrong but no point in even posting because you are just spamming random shit anyways. I dont even know you so get off my advert ffs.

1 minute ago, Aksana said:

please stop spamming false things on my post. If anyone went to buy my service they would see that it is 100% legit. You my friend are a non-believer and I have more videos to prove your wrong but no point in even posting because you are just spamming random shit anyways. I dont even know you so get off my advert ffs.

for real? bruv you just scammed me and I paid you 25k for 5 safes and you put a toy cock inside my house? wow nice scam.

24 minutes ago, BlueFlame said:

for real? bruv you just scammed me and I paid you 25k for 5 safes and you put a toy cock inside my house? wow nice scam.

Show me proof of this and I will give you $100,000 cash. You are trying to mess with my business for a random reason ? i dont even know you or your name and i've never met you leave me and my advert alone sir. If you have a real complaint make it other than that stop spamming and spreading false information. I'm not scamming and there is no one who can say I have scammed.

8 minutes ago, Aksana said:

Show me proof of this and I will give you $100,000 cash. You are trying to mess with my business for a random reason ? i dont even know you or your name and i've never met you leave me and my advert alone sir. If you have a real complaint make it other than that stop spamming and spreading false information. I'm not scamming and there is no one who can say I have scammed.

Stop this scam for real mate, i wont lie, didn’t you put the toy cock on the desk in my house and ran outside while laughing at me?

SCAMMER ALERT

DO NOT TRUST HIM

Edited by BlueFlame

2 minutes ago, BlueFlame said:

Stop this scam for real mate, i wont lie, didn’t you put the toy cock on the desk in my house and ran outside while laughing at me?

SCAMMER ALERT

DO NOT TRUST HIM

I'm done entertaining this random trying to ruin peoples adverts 

Here is some more footage taken of me doing an install, however this was not for a customer but for myself. This was done inside my own property last night, a property that is currently up for sale and can be viewed in person by anyone. 11 Goma St. is the address for anyone curious. 

(removed for safe guarding) 

Edited by Aksana

18 minutes ago, zaygmto said:

be careful don't fall for this bafoonery, this is an edited video, he scammed me for 40k yesterday when i asked for this, im the one in the video.

I do not know this person and any information provided by them or the user that goes by BlueFlame should be considered false. They think that its a game to go around spreading false information on peoples threads and to be honest its quiet discomforting knowing these kind of people are accepted and allowed in Los Santos. BE AWARE, BE SAFE.

1 hour ago, Aksana said:

I do not know this person and any information provided by them or the user that goes by BlueFlame should be considered false. They think that its a game to go around spreading false information on peoples threads and to be honest its quiet discomforting knowing these kind of people are accepted and allowed in Los Santos. BE AWARE, BE SAFE.

stop scamming mr scammer for real, do not fall for this ass hole @Aksana 

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER

Hello no longer offering service to anyone who may have been interested, as the information is now being kept for safe guarding by me. The man above will scam you however, I would like to mention this. I would not personally message him as he has done nothing but spread toxicity among my forum thread and other users forum threads. All he attempts to do is mess with random people he doesn't even know, as i literally have no clue who he is. Just letting the people know so if they were to message him it is at their own risk. More then likely he will lure you into your property just to rob you and make you clear everything that is inside out of it. BE SAFE BE AWAY

Edited by Aksana

21 minutes ago, Aksana said:

Hello no longer offering service to anyone who may have been interested, as the information is now being kept for safe guarding by me. The man above will scam you however, I would like to mention this. I would not personally message him as he has done nothing but spread toxicity among my forum thread and other users forum threads. All he attempts to do is mess with random people he doesn't even know, as i literally have no clue who he is. Just letting the people know so if they were to message him it is at their own risk. More then likely he will lure you into your property just to rob you and make you clear everything that is inside out of it. BE SAFE BE AWAY

How is it a scam if he does it for free? Mr scammer?

Edited by BlueFlame

3 hours ago, BlueFlame said:

How is it a scam if he does it for free? Mr scammer?

Exactly how I explained, he uses the service as a reason to enter the property then he abuses the access he has been given by robbing whoever owns the property for all of their things.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.