Fishy941

Joining Los Santos Customs | READ FIRST

Image result for Los Santos Customs Icon
How to apply for Los Santos Customs

Hello, Potential Member of the Los Santos Customs family!

Go over this checklist, before sending in your application, to see if you qualify:

• Is our recruitment status open? If it's not, your application will be put on hold.
  • Do you have a criminal record? Any Felonies or certain charges (click here to see the charges) in the last 2 weeks will be an automatic denial.
  • Do you have basic mechanic knowledge or want to learn?
  • Are you a friendly and patient person?
  • Are you a service-minded person?
  • ((Clean admin record of at least 14 days, only Spoken To's are allowed))
  • ((At least 15 years old))

If you have gone over the checklist and everything checks out, use the link below to apply to join our family! Once the application is filled out and submitted, use the format that is attached to this e-mail and send an e-mail to [email protected] ((Make a post using the format below in the forum-section Recruitment Applications)).

Click here to apply!

On parole? Click here for a parole application

How to Reinstate at Los Santos Customs

Hello, Potential Returning Member of the Los Santos Customs family!

Go over the checklist posted above before sending in your application, all listed stipulations apply to you as well. If you have gone over the checklist and everything checks out, use the link below to submit your reinstatement application! 

If you resigned as a Trainee, you will need to REAPPLY, not reinstate.

Once the application is filled out and submitted, use the format that is attached to this e-mail and send an e-mail to [email protected] ((Make a post using the format below in the forum-section Recruitment Applications)).

Click here to reinstate!

How to transfer to Los Santos Customs

Hello potential new member of the Los Santos Customs family!

Go over the checklist posted above before sending in your application, all listed stipulations apply to you as well. If you have gone over the checklist and everything checks out, use the link below to submit your transfer request!

Once the transfer request is filled out and submitted, use the format that is attached to this e-mail and send an e-mail to [email protected] ((Make a post using the format below in the forum-section Recruitment Applications)).

Click here to transfer!

COPY & PASTE THE BELOW FORMAT TO MAKE YOUR POST IN THE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS-SECTION.

Title: Firstname Lastname Application/Reinstatement 

Image result for Los Santos Customs Icon
Application Submission

Hello [email protected],

I am writing to you in regard to the application I just submitted. I believe I have the qualities for this job, and the ability to learn any duties assigned to me during training. I will wait patiently, and can not wait to receive a response from you. 

Regards
Firstname Lastname.

Please remember to use the format above once you're finished with your application!

Kind Regards
Liam Binnie

CEO

Edited by Fishy941
Changing stuffs