Silent_Waves

SilentWaves - Dickie Dickems - Is it possible to get a refund for a car that I just don't want to use and can't sell that I got from purely in-game?

Issue Being Reported: I don't want my Dominator GTX and I am a bit too impatient to wait for it to sell. I just want to get a different car that is better. I can take it out of high end market if need be. I did not spend any real-world money in the game to purchase this car. I just don't want it and I really don't want to sell it for so cheap it isn't worth it because I did put a lot of mods into it. Is it possible to get my car refunded for the car itself and the mods I got on it?

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 7/16/2023 4:43PM EST

Your characters name: Dickie Dickems

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: I have my Dominator GTX sitting at High End for the past few hours that I really don't want to wait for it to sell.